BUYER BEWARE - Terrible, terrible vendor - stay away - do not buy anything from them!!They are based in Hong Kong and you will have no legal recourse to solve your issue!

I ordered a ring that took over 6 weeks to get here and when I received it, the stones fell out after only the 4th day. I contacted them for a refund and got a constant run-around about sending the ring back for quality check. They never agreed to refund my money, despite the fact that their website states "100 percent satisfaction guaranteed". I finally sent the ring back because they would not take any action until they received it back but once they received it, they just sent a new ring, they never contacted me again to let me know they did received it and what action they would take.

I called the number they instructed me to call three times and did not receive one single call back.

I am extremely disgusted and angry but have no way to get any satisfaction because they are an international business.SPEND YOUR MONEY IN THE USA where you can get quality customer service!

Review about: Ring.

I didn't like: Will not refund money for poor quality product.

Had an Experience with Justtitanium?

Comments